This incredible Vespa tour is the best way to see Tuscany in a fun and easy way.. Join the Italian Vespa club and live the Dolce Vita as you take in panoramic views of the Tuscan Hills, rounding off the trip with a guided visit to wine cellars and a traditional Tuscan meal.
About this tour:
- Ride along scenic country roads through the rolling Tuscan Hills on a 50cc Piaggio Vespa
- Take an orientation and driving test to make sure you’re safe and comfortable ahead of hitting the hills
- Stop for views and photos of vineyards, olive groves, medieval churches and ancient wineries.
- Visit a famous winery and take a guided tour of its cellars
- End the tour at a boutique winery and enjoy a traditional Tuscan lunch or dinner
Take the original Tuscany Vespa tour to admire the sights, smells and sounds of the Chianti region. Feel the wind in your hair as you ride past olive groves, medieval churches and ancient wineries!
Get comfortable before heading out into the Tuscan hills
If you’re thinking about Vespa rental Florence, it can be stressful getting out of the city with all of the traffic. Instead, join a tour and make your way out to the countryside in a comfortable air-conditioned minivan, taking the stress out of riding the iconic Italian scooter in the city, reaching the place where you will find your vespa ready.. Before getting on your scooter, you’ll be given an orientation ensuring that you’re safe and comfortable on your scooter before heading out into Tuscany.
Take an unforgettable ride through Tuscany’s rolling hills
Once you’re ready to drive your Vespa on the open roads, you’ll take a ride along scenic country roads taking in splendid views of all Tuscany has to offer. Vineyards, olive groves, medieval churches and ancient wineries all present themselves as excellent opportunities for stops and photos.
Visit Tuscan winery and enjoy food and wine tasting
After a 30km (19-mile) round trip at an average of 25km/h (15mph), you’ll go to a famous Chianti winery where you will have a guided tour of the cellars. There will also be a nice stop to admire the picturesque town of Greve in Chianti. Then, it’s time to end your Vespa tour in style with a traditional typical Tuscan lunch or dinner (according to chosen departure time) served with a wine and olive oil tasting.
Sustanaible edition available with electric vespa!
Please select the option you prefer (single, double, sustainable) at the moment of booking.
Unfortunately, this Vespa Tour Florence and Tuscany is not open to everybody.
A valid driving license is required and must be presented on the tour. Riders must be at least 18 years old, while passengers must be at least 13.
Previous experience isn’t required but it’s useful and highly advised. The tour operator reserves the right of final judgement in client participation of actual scooter driving or in client being a passenger, or to discontinue scooter use at any point of the tour. Any participant unable to drive scooters safely may ride double with a partner, or on the guide’s scooter if available or continue the tour on board one of our support vehichles (the Tuscany Tuk Tuk or the minivan, depending which is available) if unable to be a safe passenger as well. NO REFUND will be granted in this case. OUR FIRST AND FOREMOST CONCERN IS EVERYONE’S SAFETY.
Service is operated with original 50cc PIAGGIO VESPA or ZIP scooter (lighter and easier to ride)s. We also provide APE CALESSINO, also called Tuscany Tuk Tuk (3 wheeled Vespa, driven by a tour leader), as alternative if you do not feel comfortable driving.
Mileage: about 19 miles round-trip (30 kms)
Terrain: Mostly paved countryroads with little traffic.
Difficulty: Easy. Average speed 25 km/h (15 mls/h). Minivan support always guaranteed
- A THIRD-PARTY insurance for civil liability is INCLUDED in the price of the tour. Please note that clients will be given the option to subscribe an additional insurance against vehicle damages.
- Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accomodate them.
Lastly, what to wear on a Vespa tour? Comfortable clothes and shoes are best.
The tour runs rain or shine (but please see below).
The tour departure will never be cancelled due to rain.
We will do our best to proceed with the tour, avoiding the rain and thus possibly carrying out the tour with our minivan until and if the rain should stop and street conditions will guarantee a safe ride. If it does not stop raining, the entire tour will be conducted in the safety and comfort of the minivan.
Guest options on rainy days:
1) Proceed with the tour hoping for clearing weather – PARTIAL RIDE or NO RIDE due to heavy RAIN
Customers can decide to proceed with the tour hoping for clearing weather with the understanding that if scooters are not ridden at all due to rain, or if the Vespa tour is dramatically abbreviated due to rain, customers will NOT be granted any refund or discount. We will do our best to get you on a scooter, weather permitting.
2) Rain check (of the same amount clients paid) to be used the following day or at any other time, subject to availability. The Rain check is a voucher given to client. The voucher is transferable and may be sold or given to others to use at a future date and lasts up to 1 year from date. It has a value that can be possible used in any other tour provided by our company.
Please note that clients' safety and comfort are of utmost priority, and proper rain gear is mandatory for guests choosing to "ride in the rain".
We ask clients to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour departure, to check the weather conditions and choose accordingly.
No-shows will not be refunded.
The meeting point is in our booking office in Piazza Mentana 2red, Florence (opposite the Arno River).
price per person